“Great food and lovely service”
Review of La Ca Del Borgo

La Ca Del Borgo
Reserve with
La Ca Del Borgo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Flinstone's Restaurant La Cà del Borgo, are open for 18 years with a single management synonymous with reliability and courtesy. A very pleasant and friendly, surrounded by greenery with plenty of space while a garden . Particularly suitable for Your exclusive dinners based pesce. Good also Pizza cooked in a wood oven .
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I ate here on our last night in Porto San Paulo. I have to admit, I was originally turned off by eating in a place called Flinstone's, but the owner of our apartment recommended this restaurant in his guide, so we decided to give it a try. The pizza's are lovely and of a very large size. We shared one. The seafood salad was that we had to start was amazing and extremely fresh. The best we have ever had on our visits to Italy. We had gnocchi for our second course and it was to die for. It was cooked to perfection and melted in your mouth. Definitely home made!!! For dessert we shared their home made tiramisu.It was three layers and a good sized slice. Extremely creamy without being soggy. Excellent!!! The owner was the only one attending to customers as it was not yet season. he was friendly, attentive and very helpful. We will definitely go back next time we are in Sardinia. I great experience!!!

2  Thank lindahume

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Came here with partner on recommendation from the hotel we were staying at.

Staff here were fabulous, catering to my requests to change things and have starters as main courses or the other way around. The menu is varied and the food is AMAZING. Simply put I haven't eaten food this good in years!

Tried some of my partner's tomato bruscetta, I don't even like tomatoes and it was stunning. Truly simple Italian dish done to perfection. I'd recommend it or anything else on the menu. It was so good we went back 3 times on our weeks holiday here. Its got amazing tables that look out across the beautiful little garden that is lit up with fairy lights and candles at night.

Put simply the locals were eating in here, so we figured it was going to be good. Also one of the few restaurants that had menus translated into English.

1  Thank 28Phoenix
Reviewed December 27, 2012

There is just few restaurants in Porto San Paolo but this is the worst one. I ordered some pasta with prawns and courgettes and my boyfriend had some steak meat and honestly I could come up with better dish in 20mins. Pasta was bland with 2 prawns thrown in and the steak was dry also bland and so boring. One think we liked was the wine..we liked much better Cala Junco with homey atmosphere, better prices and much much better food( probably best pizza ever).

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We visited twice during our stay. The service was good and food of good quality as was the wine. The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We quite enjoyed the food on our couple of visits to Flintstones, especially the cozze alla tarantina which were very hot and spicy, full of flavour. The only complaint about the food was that the prawns in my wife's pasta dish were over cooked. The inside of the restaurant is very nice but a strange experience as you almost felt like you were in an English pub or American restaurant, especially in the garden room looking out over the green lawn. If you go wear lots of mosquito repellent.

1  Thank Ast0nfan