“I thought we would be murdered...” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Il Fare Restaurant

Il Fare Restaurant
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
new york city
“I thought we would be murdered...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

I dined here with my family in August....it was not air conditioned..the food was terrible!
I asked the restaurant to call for a taxi...they informed me that they did not know the number of any taxi service....nor did they know where my hotel was located...(less than 5 minutes away)...
They had someone from the restaurant take us back to our hotel....he dropped us off in a dark part of the hotel....and charged double what the taxi charged...
My recommendation is NEVER to go there!

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank Junipersande

Hampshire
“An excellent fusion of Napoli and Sardegna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

We really enjoyed this lovely restaurant and tried an amazing variety of dishes by choosing their set menu. For only 35 euros per person we enjoyed two seafood antipasti dishes followed by a seafood pasta and a fish main course. We finished with a beautiful chocolate and nut cake with ice cream. Before the meal we were served a famous Napoletan street food appetizer called "zepellini" which are a type of savoury fried doughnut made with scallops. The price included wine and water. Carlo, the friendly owner is charming. Lovely terrace with a view of Tavolara in the distance. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2012