Good - clean well equipped rooms where the wifi actually worked , accommodation units spread out accross large area with well maintained gardens , excellent modern conference facility , restaurant by swimming pool served an excellent dinner , shuttle every 15 min to beach - even if walking distance not that close to the beach either.
Can improve : fresh fruit selection at breakfast ( in sardinia we expect more than apples and bananas and definitely not tinned fruits ) , quality of juices offered at the conference centre breaks - or more accurate mixing ( was either too sweet or too weak usually ) , check-out was extremely slow and since we were a large group I was surprised to see only one person on duty in the early morning and that it took so long with each check-out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The vivid colours of the Mediterranean invite you to experience an adventure beyond anything you've imagined. Enjoy the comfort and luxury of our 4-star Hotel Village in Chia, a true gem in heart of Sardinia. The recently renovated cottage rooms are the resort's most popular attraction, and offer exclusive amenities that have been designed for families with children in mind, such as a mini club, a variety of restaurants, a shuttle train to the beach, a central pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Chia Laguna - Hotel Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chia Village Hotel Chia
- Meridien Domus De Maria
- Sardinia Chia Laguna
- Domus De Maria Meridien
- Le Meridien Domus De Maria
- Domus De Maria Le Meridien
- Chia Laguna - Hotel Village Sardinia