“Excellent take home meals & desserts in one stop!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 15 Bakeries in Lowell
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Dracut, Massachusetts
“Excellent take home meals & desserts in one stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have shopped at Market Basket for years. I must say I love the new store on bridge St in Lowell &also in Salem NH . I bought barb. Chicken & also a family bag of fried . the coating onthefried was not crispy, but the chicken was moist and tender. I must say it was some of the best I have ever had. The bakery is also excellent . the only thing I didn't love was the cream puffs. The cream was heavy, not fluffy. The breads are wonderful.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marlene321

Hudson,NH
“Huge donuts,are very good, enough for 2”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

The new bakery that opened in the Market Basket on Bridge St, Dracut, is very good. The donuts are huge and full of filling. I haven't tried the cakes yet, but from what I hear everything is good. I can only speak for the donuts, myself.

Visited September 2012
North Billerica, Massachusetts
“Skip going to a bakery, buy it here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

In-store bakery makes pastries, doughnuts, cakes...shop here while you're buying milk.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank MiaVal
Boston, Massachusetts
“Many Delicious Items”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

I buy many items from the bakery. This week I ordered a turkey breast wrap with veggies. It was good. I also bought hermit bars and those are to die for and the best around. I also love the Italian cookies. Just so many wonderful foods to choose from. I love that there are specials every week on different items. I have also bought many items on the reduced rack. These products are still good and half the price.

Visited March 2012