“Does anyone work here?”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Boylston, Massachusetts
“Does anyone work here?”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

First we waited a while to be seated, then after sitting for 1/2 an hour not one server even looked in our direction. Then my sister waited at the counter to see about getting a server however nobody ever came to the counter to help her so we finally walked out. It wasn't even busy!

1 Thank fabspot
Jonhny1234, Owner at Pho 88, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Hi Dear ! My name is Hoang Nguyen, owner of Pho 88 restaurant located at 1270 westford st Lowell Ma. 01851. I'm so sorry for your bad experienced at my establishment. I would like to ask you when and at what time you came to my restaurant to understand why you had such poor service. We are fully staffed (ALL WELL TRAINED AND PRO) during the weekend so it would be unusual for us to miss you. And again we apologize for a bad experience you had at our establishment. We strive to give the best customer service (4 CONSECUTIVE YEARS EXCELLENT IN CUSTOMER SATISFICATION) AND would appreciate your feedback. Thank you very much. Hoang
(Curious are you talking about PHO 88 or PHO DALAT down the street that not belong to us)

Newton, Massachusetts
“Good Food, Close to Route 3”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Located in a small, nondescript strip mall, Pho 88 offers good food at reasonable prices. The menu is relatively easy to comprehend and service is quick, efficient and pleasant. 95% of the clientele is Asian; if you can't trust my assessment of the food, you can probably trust theirs.

• Visited March 2014
Lowell, Massachusetts
“great food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Pho's is always good. I've been eating there for over 15 years; never gotten a bad meal. Service is usually good and the food is incredible.

• Visited November 2013
Massachusetts
“Genuine Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love Pho 88 because the food has wonderful, fresh ingredients, is nicely spiced and prices are excellent. The soups are so big, I get three servings out of them. The service is great and there is a nice variety of foods to pick from. It is very consistent. Love it!

• Visited February 2014
Nashua, New Hampshire, USA
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great Food, Great Service, Great Value, Try the soup and don't miss the fresh rolls with Peanut Sauce

Visited February 2014