“Superior dining always” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Lowell, MA
“Superior dining always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Last time I was there I enjoyed the pork tenderloin entre with tasty spinach and sweet potato. Always have been happy with my meals. My four friends were all quite satisfied, too. Drinks are tip-top, deserts super. Chef is always present. Choice of entres or lighter fares always available. I love that place!

• Visited January 2013

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Centro Restaurant and Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Hotel receptionist recommended this restaurant on Market Street in Lowell. We voted it the best meal on our weeklong trip. Server was knowledgable, friendly and helpful. Chef came by to meet people. The menu offered lots of variety, some different (and good) dishes. Ambience was pleasant and prices reasonable.. Altogether, a memorable experience.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Dorothy651
Littleton, Ma.
“Awesome Evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stopped in for dinner with some friends that live in Lowell. Great outdoor seating but we ended up eating inside, our choice. Great atmosphere! Rhonda was our server. She was awesome. I was not familiar with the wine I wanted. She brought two glasses with a small amount of each. I tried them and picked one. I picked the more expensive one. Nice upsell. She was fun, professional and an excellent server. The food was fresh and delicious. I love their antipasto. I toured the walls of art. I loved Donna Howard's art displays. Great experience!

• Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“NICE SURPRISE!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Went to the Centro Restaurant & Bar after reading others reviews on tripadvisor. Were going to see a show so the location was perfect. Had read the menu prior to arriving and kinda had an idea of what they offered. When we got there, we had no reservations. It was Saturday night at 6pm. We got seated right away. I thought the atmosphere was trendy and upbeat. I'm not sure if I would call this a romantic restaurant and that is only due to the proximity of the other patrons tables. Hard to have a "heart to heart" when the table next to you can hear your conversation.
The waitress we had was very attentive and more than happy to help us with any questions or decision making. We both ordered drinks, which by the way, were delightful. Order the Duck Spring Rolls. VERY yummy...sad there were not more than 4 pieces! Our entrees came rather quickly and had a nice presentation. I had ordered the shrimp and my boyfriend ordered the salmon. Both of us were pleased with our meals. The Salmon came with an eggplant side dish smothered with apples. It was good (I had a bite) but it was almost too sweet to have as an entire side dish. Unfortunately, we did not order desserts, but that is okay...gives us an excuse to come back and try that! Would really recommend anyone to try out Centro...glad we did!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
San Diego, California
“Trendy restaurant with a wallet-friendly, tasty menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

This restaurant provides a menu that is innovative and wallet-friendly. It is only open for the dinner and late dinner crowd and is a destination for the savvy diner. Not quite sure what to order? The chef will work with you to build a dinner you will enjoy! Not sure where to sit? The bar area is gorgeous and worth waiting for a seat. Once seated, the bar staff will treat you like you have been coming there for years.

Visited August 2012