“Ten for Dinner”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ten of us went to this restaurant last evening and it was wonderful. They set us up in the middle of the room in a very comfortable arrangement. They had a Tuesday & Wednesday menu of specials for under $15. I had the chicken piccata and it was just great. (specials menu) The macaroni and cheese with steak tips was raved about by 2 others. ( reg. menu) Salmon topped salad looked yummy. ( specials menu) The server was also fantastic. He was very attentive and did a nice job. The desserts were also good. I would definitely return again.

There are newer reviews for Centro Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed June 11, 2012

So many good things about centro. First is the service, Jared our waiter was excellent, very knowadgable about the mean and also very engaging with us. The food was also great with good portions. The chef came out and said hi when we first arrived and even customized a dish to meet our dietary needs. After dinner we got to talk with the chef again and she was wonderful. Everyone who worked there was very attentive and always had time for us. A great experience.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Very comfortable place, good service, excellent food. Very fresh ingredients, well-presented, reasonably priced. The duck confit spring rolls were a real treat, and the "bundled" asparagus was a really interesting, very tasty appetizer. Duck pate was terrific. We would definitely come back to Centro.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

We came here with a $100 gift certificate and ended up spending about $35! It was well worth it though. The great thing about Centro is that the menu changes each season since they use local ingredients. We got duck spring rolls for an appetizer and I also had the lobster bisque. The lobster bisque was a bit salty for my taste, but I am on a low sodium diet. We split an entree of vegetarian ravioli and a bottle of wine. The waiter was very friendly and knowledgable about the menu and wines. We got two desserts - nutella-filled chocolate wontons and the chocolate decadence! Both were outstanding. My wife enjoyed the wontons more and I enjoyed the decadence. I also got a glass of Balvenie scotch that was outstanding. I wanted the Laphroaig, but they were out of that. Highly recommended for a romantic evening out!

Reviewed January 8, 2012

The bar is a great meeting place - excellent cocktails and staff. The restaurant offerings change with the seasons - check it out online to be sure you like them! Food is creative and flavorful.

1  Thank jdelmo