“Favorite Pizza ever”

Espresso Pizza Incorporated
Ranked #39 of 267 Restaurants in Lowell
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 14, 2008

Espresso Pizza is my favorite pizza ever. Their sauce is to die for. It's a sweeter sauce, which I love. My absolute favorite pizza, mushroom and hamburg. You can't go wrong with any of their pizza. My family also loves their hamburg and pepperoni.

They have a great meat pie here as well. It's one of the best. Their subs are also great, but I always seem to get their pizza. It's probably because I drive 40 minutes just to have their pizza. Yeah, it's that good. If we take it to go, we always grab some plates and by the time we get home, everyone has had at least 2 if not 3 slices of pizza.

The restaurant shows it's age with the 70's colored booths and other elements. Don't let that fool you. Their food is unbelievable. The parking can be a pain, so if you see a parking spot, grab it.

I would recommend Espresso Pizza to anyone and everyone. I drive 40 minutes all the time just to have their pizza. Whatever you order, you can't go wrong.

2  Thank RedSoxRox