“Yummy goodies” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
“Yummy goodies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Wonderful greek pastries, the bakalava was just so yummy. The bread looks outstanding, I am going back to try the sandwiches. The staff was very friendly. There is a small counter to eat inside if you like. They package the baked goods very nicely in boxes.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ellen R

“Excellent Greek Bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

My first visit and I will be back. I tried the spinach pie absolutely fantastic. I brought home baklava and a form of tiramesu for dessert. Everything looks yummy and the wonderful homemade bread look fantastic. I'll be back to try the sandwiches.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Ellenanninnh
Boston, Massachusetts
“Frequent Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

Love this bakery for their fig squares and lemon tarts. The fig squares are huge and thick with fig. Same with the lemon tarts. They are nice and big filled with lots of lemon. These are my usual buys but I have bought other bakery items and bread also. All are delicious. It is definitely worth the stop!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Freckles2212
“Outstanding food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

My girlfriend and I stopped at Alympos Bakery on the way to Boston from upstate New York. We had lunch there which was fresh and delicious. Picking a dessert to bring to our hotel room was challenging because of the many tantalizing options (they were also exceptional). Unfortunately, our fascination with the desserts caused me to leave my jacket there, including several important keys. By the time we realized this the bakery was closed, and it wasn't open the next day. We left messages on their answering machine and they went out of their way to help us (including opening their shop on their one day off). We highly recommend them for their wonderful food and service!

3 Thank CompuPsych
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

One of the best places....love what they have turned this place into...if u r around the area it's worth going to

1 Thank Validy

Been to Olympos Bakery? Share your experiences!