“Greasy spoon heaven”

Club Diner
Ranked #71 of 267 Restaurants in Lowell
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed June 21, 2013

OK get no illusions this is not an artisan breakfast, this is just good old fashion greasy diner food which happens to be one of my favorites. we just flew my wife home for the holidays our plane got in at 6 so my wife introduced me to this place. I am hooked. had the Corned beef hash and home fries. All were cooked just the way I like it, and the hash even came with an egg on top which was perfect. Ever since every time we come back I want to stop here.

Reviewed July 2, 2008

If it's 2am and you just finished your last draft beer at the Worthen, the Club Diner will seem like heaven. Although the last time I went there it seemed slightly overpriced for a latenite diner.

Reviewed January 3, 2008

Good food, open late. Try the cheeseburger club

Dracut, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 26, 2007

great breakfast

Reviewed August 11, 2005

The Owl Diner was closed when we went by so can't compare one that many call the best in Lowell but the Club Diner has a little extra. It is right across the street from the trolley that takes visitors to the museums. My wife and I shared a National Park omelet. There was more than enough for both of us. Nothing overly unusual on a limited menu but good prices and good food cooked right.

2  Thank terryhallinan