“Creative $ comfortable food”
Review of Fuse Bistro

Fuse Bistro
Ranked #12 of 267 Restaurants in Lowell
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Fuse has an innovative and very welcoming menu.

Our salmon was done to perfection. The spinach and tortellini base was beautifully matched.

Crab bisque soup was divine.

Crème brûlée took you to heaven.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Last evening, my daughter and family (the Gallaghers) invited my wife and I to dine at the Fuse Bistro. This was our first visit. Upon arrival we were met by the owner who warmly welcomed us to the restaurant. We were immediately escorted to a table for 6 and within a few moments our waitress (Christal) came to take our drink order. She was friendly and efficient and, within moments drinks and an appetizers were delivered to our table. Our menu choices were many and we all chose one of the restaurants specialties. It seemed like only 10 minutes and our meals were delivered to our table. Christal was attentive, efficient and very friendly. Our meal was reasonably priced given we all had at least one alcoholic drink. I would definitely recommend the Fuse Bistro to anyone seeking good food in a eclectic atmosphere. The Fuse Bistro was a firehouse many years ago and has been renovated with great care.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stumbled across Fuse by accident. But what a find! A chef with a passion for making the most of the best that a season has to offer. We go back every few months and have never been disappointed. Try the starter pizza.... it is truly fabulous. And as a veggie. I love the choice of salads... not the usual boring fare.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and I love this restaurant. The food is fantastic, the price point is reasonable, and it is a comfortable and fun environment. I love the cucumber martini, but can only have one! Nice wine list too!

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Fuse is in an artsy/gentrified section of Lowell, complete with historic streetlamps and cobblestone streets. It takes advantage of the location with plentiful outdoor seating and an upscale vibe.

Although a bit fancier and expensive than I usually go, I have enjoyed Fuse's fare each time I've visited. There are a small handful of vegetarian choices, but all are made with quality ingredients and recipes. My non-vegetarian friends have nothing but good things to say about the seafood and other dishes! Try the Guerre Tater Tots for something unexpected!!

Been to Fuse Bistro? Share your experiences!