“The ONLY place worth checking out in Lowell” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
new york
“The ONLY place worth checking out in Lowell”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

Hookslide kelly's never disappoints when I'm visitng Lowell. I must admit, I have only been there in the Summer and their outdoor Patio is killer! They always have a live band outside and a DJ inside, so it's perfect to bring a group of people, especially a group who can't agree on where to go or what to do!

The food is also fresh and really good, for bar food. I got the chicken tenders with sweet and spicy sauce and the rival any other restaurant. They said they were hand breaded. SOOO good. I also had a burger, which was equally as good and fresh-definitely not frozen. The other people in my group got a pizza and some other app's that looked tasty as well.

For the social end, it was a good mixed crowd. People were there just to have a good time and there were definitely no "thugs" like you can find in alot of other Lowell bars.

In my opinion, the only bar to check out while in Lowell.

All in all I love Hookslide's

Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“Awesome Bar in Lowell !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2010

My friend is having a big birthday celebration coming up and we decided to book a party at Hookslide Kelly's. The owner was more than accommodating with our plans and was very helpful and genuinely cares that our party is going to be a success. Additionally, I have visited this bar on numerous occasions and it is always a good time with cheap drinks, always a game on the TV and live bands on the patio on the weekends. If your ever looking for a good time in Lowell definitely give Hookslide a shot, it has never disappointed me!