“Safe and sound at the 9's”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #34 of 263 Restaurants in Lowell
Cuisines: American
Boston, Massachusetts
“Safe and sound at the 9's”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I never have to worry about the 99. The service is prompt, the serving sizes are extremely gemerous, and value is excellent and the staff is quick and polite. Always a guarantee, that is hard to come by!

Visited December 2012

Springfield, Missouri
“Great food and service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had such a great experience here the first time, that I ate here a second time. There's a huge variety on the menu. The service was wonderful, and the food and drinks were fantastic. You can't go wrong here.

Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Customer Service, order accuracy and food preparation is not a priority.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My four friends and I ordered food this past weekend using the to go option. The person taking our order told us it our food would be ready15 min. I arrived 20 minutes after I placed the order and had to wait an additional 40 min in my car. No one came out to tell me that the order wasn't ready. After 15 min of waiting I called the restaurant to let them know I was still waiting. They sent the manager out to tell me they were still cooking the food but they would be happy to take the payment for the food. Finally after waiting another 25 min they brought the food out. Instead of discounting our meal they gave us a 10.00 gift card for another visit. When I got home with the food there we many issues with the order. One friend had ordered a chicken wrap and there was only 1 chicken tender in it, the rest was lettuce and tomato. My salmon smelled horrible and wasn't cooked completely. I also ordered mashed potatoes and they gave me a grilled tomato. I have a gluten allergy and it is hard to find restaurants I can eat at. Needless to say I will never order food or go to this restaurant again even if they have a GF menu. I will also be sharing my experience with my friends. A total waist of money and time.

1 Thank Sarah H
Brampton, Canada
“Not as Expected”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

When we asked for a recommendation from our hotels front desk for a nice restaurant to dine in, they recommended Ninety Nine.

At the facade, it looks like a nice place for dining.When you enter, theres a bar that also serves food and drinks. The dining area is on the left side as you enter the place. The lighting in the dining room is dim.

Portions of the meals are quite big.Two persons can actually share one meal if one is not a big eater.

We ordered seafood chowder(which was not so bad but not terrific either),chicken bruschetta,St Louis Ribs, Collosal Lobster rolls and a seafood platter.

I have dined in several restaurants offering the same fare and I could say that its an average place.I definitely wont come back to this place again and wont recommend it either to others.

I had high hopes for their seafood chowder expecting it to be similar to the chowders served in San Francisco Fishermans Wharf , but it was not.

One thing good with this place is they open till late at night so you can still dine after 10pm(they close at 11pm even on Sundays)

Westford, Massachusetts
“Turkey Tips Fan!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Visited last Saturday and as usual had a blast. My kids had a free meal since the Red Sox won their game the day before. SCORE!! My steak tips tasted like heaven and my husband said that his salad was very good. Pasta was hot and well cooked. Love them!

Visited August 2012

Been to 99 Restaurants? Share your experiences!