“Ignite those taste buds!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Life Alive

Life Alive
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Lowell
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Ignite those taste buds!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Anyone who thinks vegetatian cuisine is boiled lettuce boring will be delighted to taste the depth and richness of the funky Life Alive in Lowell MA!

Tastes and textures range from of satisfyingly substantial brown rice or quinoa layered with deep green kale, ruby beets, creamy avocado , shredded sweet carrots and topped with your choice of savory dressing that keeps you wanting more. If you feel that you haven't eaten until you have wrestled your hands around a robust warm filled wrap, you will be happy to know you have come to the right palce! The variety of coices for fillings and add ons seems endless, and if you don't want the wrap , have it in a bowl!

The selection of handmade confections is limited, but you only need a bite of perfectly made chocolate to be happy!

The atmosphere and decor is bohemian funky, try it and see why your vegetarian friends are so happy~

• Visited December 2012

Concord, New Hampshire
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Funky, fun cafe. Wait staff was friendly and warm. Food was excellent. My friend and I had a difficult time deciding on what to order, everything sounded delicious. I had a salad, a rice plate with greens and a hot pot of green tea. The food was fresh and tasty with a savory mix of flavors and textures. The tea was hot, served in its own pot which yielded about 2 mugs full. I would eat here once a week if it wasn't 40 miles from my home.

• Visited November 2012
Manchester, NH
“Mediocre”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Poor selection, but to each his own. I suppose my rating may be a bit higher if I was more of a vegan or vegetarian.

Visited October 2012
massachusetts
“Unbelievably delicious”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

What more can I say. I dream of going here. I wish they would open a location closer to my town. But even with gas at almost $4/gallon, we come often. It's all good- fresh, healthy, tasty, and we leave happy. Please please come to Acton, MA!!!!!

“Wish we had one where I live!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I visited Life Alive while on the road in an RV passing through on our way to NYC. I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and since we are both vegetarians we had to make a special stop. (Try parking in downtown Lowell in a 26' RV!) Let me just say that we were on the road for three weeks eating out every night (this includes our stay in Manhattan) and this little gem was the best meal we had our entire trip! So healthy and delicious...and the service was excellent. What we loved most was that they don't try to make vegetarian dishes look and taste like familiar meat-based dishes. I had The Goddess and my husband had The Adventurer...concoctions of fresh greens over quinoa and their unbelievablly flavorful Nama sauces...brilliant! Oh how I wish we had one of these in our home town! Bravo to the owner and my hope is that more of these types of restaurants will become prevalent.

• Visited September 2012