“Excellent value”

Cuisines: Mexican
North Andover, Massachusetts
“Excellent value”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have eaten at Mr. Jalapeno several times. The margaritas are delicious. The food and service is great. The warm salsa is terrific. The prices are very low so it is an excellent value. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2012

Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Food”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have not been there in over a year, but we had a terrible visit. All the dishes were fried and overly cheesy. I would not recommend to my friends.

Manchester
“apathetic waitresses”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My wife and I went here before we attended the auditorium. My wife had to use the women's room. She went in and the sink appeared to be puked in. She walked out and used the men's room. She quickly told the waitress and got no results. During our dinner we saw 2 other women go in and come right back out to use the men's room instead. They also told the waitress who again refused to do anything about it. We were so grossed out by the lack of cleanliness that we thought we'd get sick from the meal. Not recommended at all.

• Visited March 2012
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Most Authentic Southwest in the East”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I've done my share of traveling and I've always tried to eat the local fare where ever I go. Til now I've never had Mexican food in New England that ever came remotely close to the Tex-Mex you get in Arizona and Texas. I strongly suggest you try Mr. Jalapeno in down town Lowell. Their Margaritas are some of the very best around too.

• Visited March 2012
zagg35
“The Best Restaurant!”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I can't say enough good things about this place. Their food is spectacular. The staff is so friendly, the margaritas wonderful. But the food! Wow!

Visited October 2011