“My go to for Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Boston, Massachusetts
“My go to for Sushi”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I have never had anything that I did not like here. I have been going to Etsogo for over 3 years. The staff always remember me and my family. I have brought many friends here over the years and all have said they enjoyed the food and many have returned. The prices are fair and the portions are good. My favorite is the Creamy Crab Roll and the Chicken fingers. They do not have a full bar but do have beer and wine which is fine by me since I am not a big drinker. Give them a try.

• Visited December 2013

North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Good and Reasonable”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had dinner at the sushi bar. The quality of the fish was good. The saba was some of the best we've had; the other types of fish were average. Portions were generous. The sashimi was cut too thick which detracted from the texture. However, the slices for the nigiri were much more appropriate. The plating was nice. If we have a reason to be in the area for dinner, we'd visit again.

• Visited November 2013
Salem
“My favorite place for Sushi”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Love this place. It's never crowded, which I don't understand at all, as the Sushi can't be beat. It's definitely not the closest most convenient Sushi for me, but well worth the time to get to and the street parking. Unique roll items on the menu, and everything is just GOOD. Awesome Miso Soup too. Pricing is pretty average for Sushi, and the service is quick and pleasant.

• Visited October 2012
Manchester, NH
“Awful service, Awful food”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Not nearly the best Thai in Lowell or even the area. I recommend walking around within a mile radius for better Thai Cuisine.

Visited June 2012
Cambridge, MA
“Not good value”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

In a town full of ethnic restaurants, this one is at a location that invites a mostly mainstream rather than ethnic crowd. The prices are higher than at typical Lowell ethnic eateries and the food is ok rather than excellent.

• Visited May 2012