Hello,Just coming back from Pedraladda hotel, where we stayed for 5 nights. Hotel is well located, in a quiet area, but very close to the town. The view is awesome, we had a room with sea view, although didn't payed for it, because it was extra season. Staff really helpful and nice, always smiling at us. Room was very clean, towels were changed every day. Breakfast was good and for all tastes, in my oppinion ( eggs, cheese, tomatoes, ham, yogurt, cereals, fruit juices, many sweets, coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate,water, different types of bread, fruits).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A jewel in the center of the bay of Vignaccia, with superb views of the Gulf of the Asinara,in Sardinia. A modern complex and dynamic only 50 meters away from the beachof sand and rock, easily accessible through an underpass. At 600 meters from the hotel, on the other hand, is located the centerof the medieval Castelsardo, with its characteristic fortified village on the cliff above the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Pedraladda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pedraladda Hotel Castelsardo
- Hotel Pedraladda Castelsardo, Sardinia