Hotel La Favorita
$108
Hotel Pop(Cala Gonone)
$101
$94
Bue Marino Hotel(Cala Gonone)
$88
$78
  • Beachfront
$138
$127
Hotel L'Oasi(Cala Gonone)
$96
Hotel Villa Gustui Maris(Cala Gonone)
$155
$149
Hotel Nuraghe Arvu(Cala Gonone)
$170
Hotel La Conchiglia(Cala Gonone)
$87
$84
  • Beachfront
Club Esse Cala Gonone Beach Village(Cala Gonone)
$113
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrestaurant downstairs isexcellent locationtasty foodthe hotel staffyogurtmidnightsardiniabalconyfridgeaccomfortcheesecala
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed here last summer whilst travelling around Sardinia. I'm so glad I chose this hotel - on the surface it does not look as nice as some of the other hotels in the town, but let me tell you - this place is so nice. It has a bohemian, unique style - both the decor and staff.
I had a front facing room with balcony overlooking the sea. The room had a lovely balcony too which was a nice treat. The room was a good size with high ceilings and the bathroom was nice as well.
The staff in the restaurant were really nice, helpful and chatty - in fact the manager even gave us a lift to the bus stop on the day we checked out (we had really heavy bags and it was a really hot day!)
Really good value hotel - I would definitely stay here again!
Cala Gonone is a charming sea-side town.... you should visit!

Room Tip: Front facing rooms are the best!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed for two nights and we had a pleasant time there. The room was big enough as the bathroom, but a bit oldish. The negative point was some sewer odor.
The staff was really friendly and the restaurant a good choice.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed for four nights. We were part of an organized trip, and did not book the hotel ourselves. (therefore we do not really know if it is value for money). Anyway, for a two-star hotel, this was really really good. I guess we were a bit lucky to get room 31 (Which actually is room 13 we suspect), because this room had a balcony with gorgeous seaview. I think this migth be the best room the hotel has to offer.

The restaurant is also great. We tried the pizza (integrale) which was really good, as well as other things on their meny. I was only disapointed once, but that was my own fault. I do kot care much for the Sardinian speciality Bottarga..

Cala Gonone is a nice little town, especially if you want to do sporting activities. However, se feel that there are more beautiful places for beaches and sun.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Accommodation is very basic, but it is appropriate for the low price. Location is superb- overlooking the beach, and you can have your dinner in the terrace located directly above the shore. Room was clean, shower as well, but there was a bit of nasty smell in the shower. The water in the shower did not go down the drain very fast causing a bit of a flood.
Breakfast was very good and varied - fresh pastry, frutes, eggs and dairy. We enjoyed our stay there very much.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Hotel on see side - perfect location, two steps to the beach. Rooms small but clean. Really friendly staff. Restaurant witch lovely pizza and good wine. Stayed just one night on October - perfect please for quick stop. And finally - price: for expensive place like Sardinia, the price is much more like Spain :) So really recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms with sea view are more expensive so you have to ask about that.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple