The hotel resort is well situated near the sea, although the beach is average at best. We were staying at the pool for most of the time, which is filled with salty water and it could be really great for kids that want to leafn to swim. The food was great - mostly italian mixed with international cuisine. Hotel is clean and so was our room but the room itself was average though it had aircondition. Resort is close to town of Cala Gonone, if you want to go for a walk, but there is not much to do. We payed for all inclusive and that beside food includes some drinks at one of three bars, mostly non alcoholic, with adition of beer and some flavored vodka. Things can get pretty loud at night because of nearby disco and everey other day there is some kind of entertainment programe for kids. One more thing, the staff of the hotel doesn't speak english too well so be patient if you need something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the east coast of Sardinia, the gulf of Orosei is one of the natural oasis in Europe still intact. The colours of the sea and the perfume of the mediteranean "macchia" enchant your senses. The lively and pleasant little fishing village "Cala Gonone" offers you a wonderful scenario: from the tourist harbour by boat or rubber boat you can get to the bays, beaches and grottos which appear between the high rocks, reflecting on the emerald sea. Situated in this corner of Sardinia, surrounded by green oak trees and oleander bushes is the "Villaggio Club Palmasera" resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palmasera Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmasera Village Hotel
- Palmasera Village Cala Gonone
- Palmasera Village Resort Cala Gonone, Sardinia, Italy