“Affordable quality”

Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Bosa
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Affordable, high quality food enjoyed by locals and visitors alike. I had a perfectly cooked, generously sized steak and my salad was fresh and crispy. Great service. I would return and recommend this restaurant to others visiting Bosa.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service professional and courteous
Food was absolutely great too
Great value
Highly reccommended
Will come back

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was brought here by a local Sardinian friend and we kept coming back throughout our stay in Bosa. Food here is genuinely made for locals rather than tourists. Unpresumptuous & simple Sardinian food that’s value for money rather than the over-the-top Italian you get in the UK. Very good portions and reasonable. Among the things we tried were the seafood fregola, Pasta dello Chef which was a seafood linguine and a few of their pizzas. Overall, delicious and fresh and hard to fault with the price. Prompt waiting time and excellence service. 5 minutes walk to the town centre and ample parking outside which made it easy for us to park our car.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Had a meal here at the end of the season on a Sunday night. I wasn't expecting a lot but was very pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome we received. This set the tone for the evening and we were served a very appetising meal which was nicely presented and the service was friendly and engaging. As a complete tyro I was given a round of applause for my fumbling attempt to order a "mezzo litre vino rosso di cassa". patronising? Far from it and there was genuine delight and encouragement as I mangled the Italian language.

There was a steady queue of locals coming to collect their take-away Pizzas which speaks volumes about the standard of the place.

I was a little surprised that the vino rosso di cassa was served chilled but putting that to one side it was a pleasant wine and at 10 euros a litre it was good value and eminently quaffable.

All in all I enjoyed my meal and will go back.

1  Thank Ian R
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Good food (esp. The fish filetto con verdure) and fair price (60E for appetizer, 2 prima piatti, 2 seconda piatti, 3 beverages incl 1 glass of wine).

1  Thank Filettoo