“Delicious food and great service”
Review of K18

K18
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Badesi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I ate here 3 times and was very pleased with the quality of food, its presentation, service and atmosphere as well. I had a dinner on two occasions and also amazing lunch with Maurizio - the owner of this place. I had a really great time here I must say and it is the best place I've been to so far in Sardinia. Highly recommended!!!!

1  Thank MartinkaG

Reviewed August 8, 2012

(original in english) it is placed right in the back of the beach of badesi, so it is very convenient for dining after going to the beach food is honestly quite average and service as well. We ate a starter, octopus, and a pasta dish. The spaghetti with arselle and bottarga were made without much love. The potatoe ravioli were quite good. Avoid the local not bottled wine, it is too heavy. I would not make a trip expressely to go there. Overall an average place. Without any downside but also without any positive spins.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Whether you are staying in Badesi or just passing by, you need to get a table at the K18. The professionalism of Maurizio (the owner), the quality of the food along with the courtesy of the staff, makes this restaurant excellent and really worthy to try!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Yesterday night i spent a wonderful time in a special restaurant of badesi, ristorante k18, the boss is Maurizio an italian man Who worked ten years in a restaurant of london.... The location is excellent, the food is very good, i ate sea food and a perfect lobster... At the end of this wonderful moment i tasted a incredible italian ice cream ..... ThAnks mauriZio for this dinner i and my girl-friend couldn't forget this special moment.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

While we stayed at le Dune report and SPA, we came for here severamente time for lunch. We took half board and we asked hotel staff for some good place for lunch arrond there. There recommend K18 where locate quite near by. I had bottarga spaghetti which I highly recommend it if you come Sardigna! In Japan, "karasumi" is equivalent as bottarga. If you like "tarako" pasta, you will love it! Alos, Maurizio san who can speak Japanese and he stayed at Japansome Times ago. Anyway, if you visit Badesi, please stop at K18.