The resort is very nice especially the nature! But there were a few things I don´t like. For example in 4 stars hotel should be some snacks during the day not only three meals per day... But food was very good, just there should be greater selection for breakfasts. The room was normal nothing impressive. Clealiness was very good, we have every day clean towels and clean room and clenliness inside hotel was good to. And this hotel, I think is not suitable for families with small children, because you all the time has to go to stairs. But there was so good animation program!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 380 rooms. The area dedicated to Telis extends on 10 hectares inside Bellavista Park on a broad hill that slopes down to the sea (rooms from 100 to 500m from the sea). Its shape is particularly suited for families with children. The heart of Telis is the large square where all main amenities are located, including coffee bars and restaurants. The Telis has rooms (Standard, Classic, Superior, Connecting e J.Suite for 2/3/4 persons), furnished in Mediterranean style, totally immersed in the vegetation and all equipped with air conditioning, tv, telephone, fridge, bathroom with hairdryer. WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge. Guests of the Telis are free to eat in their dedicated restaurant Central Telis or, upon reservation and with extra charge, in other restaurants of the Arbatax Park Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arbatax Park Resort - Telis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arbatax Park Il Villaggio Hotel Arbatax
- Arbatax Park Resort - Telis Sardinia