All reviews nespresso machine in the room boutique hotel the owner home made cakes amenities patisserie accommodation breakfast parking seaside
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely room, well appointed, luxurious and spotlessly clean, and enjoyed a delicious dinner in their restaurant. The people are wonderfully friendly and helpful. Close to the harbour and an easy walk to the rest of town.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Very well located in Trani on a quiet street just behind the harbour. The rooms are stylish and very comfortable. There was free bottled water in the fridge, a nespresso coffee machine in the room, some snacks and Campari, Martini etc available early evening which I thought was very generous. Breakfast was typical Italian with sweet goods. The mini pastries were absolutely delicious, some of the best I've had the whole trip. Only thing I wasn't so keen on was having to eat breakfast in the room, and I didn't have a table so ended up having it on the bed. Overall very nice and secure place.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Kittkey
Reviewed August 31, 2017

I had the pleasure to stay in Corteinfiore with a friend for few days at the end of August (Aug. 24-27), beautiful Camelia room. I must say I didn't know Trani, which surprised me as a beautiful small city. Corteinfiore has really outstanding rooms, well furnished, beautiful colours, amenities (air-co, hair dryer, coffee machine, breakfast is left outside the bedroom everyday and it includes freshly made food). It is located perfectly well as it is at a 5 minutes walk from the Cathedral. At the groundfloor there is the restaurant which is well famous locally.
We met Rossella who was a great host, very helpful and welcoming. Thank you very much, we would definitely go back to this beautiful B&B.
Our only regret is that we didn't have the time to try the restaurant, we will next time!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2017

The hotel is very nicely decorated and our room was ok, we had friends staying at the same hotel and I managed to see their rooms, with large windows on the street, unfortunatly our room had a tiny window facing a wall...But we were not in Trani to stay in the room ! The location near the marina was very nice. The setting for the breakfast, on a shelf outside the room was a bit weird, you had to help yourself and bring the breakfast in your room, so I guess this is a nice experience when you have a nice view ! Otherwise the staff was very nice, the place is very well maintained and very nicely decorated.

Room tip: I would avoid the first room facing the stairs on the first floor, not sure about the name.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

I've been here for one night on a trip with a friend. Rooms are new, clean and include some amenities (slippers, toothbrush and paste, shampoo and bath foam).
There is always a trolley with taralli and fruit for the clients to eat whenever they are hungry. From 6pm the owner brings in Martini and Campari for a little pre dinner drink.
Breakfast is buffet. So you can grab whatever you want from the tables in the corridor and eat in the room. Food quality is high, despite missing a choice of salted food.
The rooms are 1 minute walking from the harbor, where is suggested to spend the night with dinner and drinks. And it's a good starting point to take a walking tour of Trani.

Date of stay: April 2017