This hotel was perfect for our Boston stay. It's just across the Charles river from Boston and a short walk to the T station. We only tried the T once and did not enjoy the ride so took cabs for the rest of our stay. The most expensive cab was $31 from Logan otherwise it was usually about $15 or so or every place we went.
All the staff from the front desk,dining room & housekeeping were super friendly & helpful. I'd like to single out Ralph because he was so helpful & went out of his way to assist us.
The room was comfortable & clean. There was street noise (we were on the 7th floor) but it was only during rush hour early morning and we needed to wake up anyway. There was not hall noise and we were right across from the elevator.
There is a fridge & microwave which was very nice as we ate 2 xs at the Cheesecake Factory in the Cambridge Galleria Mall and there are always left over from the CF. The mall is an easy walk and there are quite a few dining choices there.
The area is pretty industrial but we went into Boston for the sightseeing and only returned to the hotel in the early evenings. We felt safe walking to the Galleria in the evenings.
The hotel breakfast was tasty & well supplied and there was plenty of room to sit (sometimes these breakfast rooms are too crowded for comfort)
Again, this was a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! Located minutes from downtown Boston on the Green Line of the 'T' Lechmere Station, close to MIT, Harvard University, Museum of Science, TD Banknorth Garden, Patni Corp., EF Foundation, Kendall Square, Massachusetts General Hospital, Spaulding Rehabilition Center and Massachusetts Eye and Ear, and only 3 miles from Boston Logan Airport (BOS), our hotel is the perfect location for visiting the Boston/Cambridge area. We offer a complimentary American breakfast, featuring our famous cinnamon roll as well as a variety of hot foods. Sit back, relax, and enjoy our Great Room, with 24-hour coffee, complimentary cookies at night, and high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the building. Our convenient location and commitment to service make us the best value in the Boston/Cambridge area, so book now and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express. Contact the hotel directly for packages that'll save you money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston - Cambridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston - Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Boston - Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Express Cambridge