“Authentic and good value”

Mamagoo's Pizza & Sub Shop
Ranked #224 of 645 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Huge portions, reasonable prices, been there for 30 years so worth a visit. The large size is really large!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Right near to Alewife station at the end of the Red line is this little shop that's been around for over 30 years. Everytime I come to visit Cambridge this is a place I need to stop at! Their large sub with chicken fingers and honey mustard is something worth dreaming about...and I do! Haven't tried their pizza yet...but hope to in the next couple of days!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This sub shop was located right by our hotel BW Hotel Tria. When you go into this tiny place there is not many tables to eat plus its a little dirty but the food was okay and the price was right. Take one of their menu's and look at their coupons, good deals. I would eat here again and it was in a good location to our hotel.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I travel a TON on business and try to eat at places I wouldn't find at home. I was staying at the hotel next door and the "Serving food for 30 years" sign was a beacon. I knew I'd hit Gold when it was clear that this was the place where kids would beg their parents: "I wanna go to Ma Magoos!". It was 1000X of awesome.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Mamagoo's is the go-to place for lunch for me and hundreds of others everyday on West Cambridge. It is always busy and I have never had a bad dish there ever. Just as it makes sense to watch where the truckers dine when on the road this place is frequented by tradespeople and others who aren't looking for fancy chow but know what great food is. The menu is actually very diverse with even a selection of fresh seafood choices, Check it out!