“Heaven in a lattice crust!”
Review of Petsi Pies

Petsi Pies
Ranked #9 of 32 Bakeries in Cambridge
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I can only speak to one item, but it was so good, I had to write this review. Nearly every year on my birthday, I tell my family that I really don't want a cake - what I want is a blueberry pie. This year, they believed me and my daughter ordered a lattice top blueberry pie from Petsi Pies. Oh. My. Goodness. The berries were perfect - not mushy, just enough firmness to have a little pop in your mouth when you ate it. The crust was flaky, not heavy, and combined with the berry filling, created the perfect taste sensation. Yes, I loved it! Hopefully this will be my new "birthday pie" from now on.

There are newer reviews for Petsi Pies

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Everything we tried was great! Very fresh and a nice selection of pastries, muffins, etc. We went for breakfast.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stop in for a piece of strawberry-rhubarb, or maybe cherry, or the apple crumb - I can't make up my mind when I go here. I come to Boston once a year and this is a required stop. The pies are wonderful but it's hard to resist the other excellent baked goods, such as the sweet potato buns. There are two locations, but the one on Surrey has more seating, IF you can find parking. The other branch has easier parking but just a few seats.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love Petsi's on Putnam. I go in every weekend for my coffee and something tasty to eat. Their coffee & espresso drinks are excellent. They now have their iced coffee/espresso drinks in 20 oz size, so I am thrilled (I need a big caffeine fix in the AM). The food is always wonderful. I love their tarts, pies, breakfast sandwiches, and other pastries/treats. Everything is fresh, homemade & delicious. The atmosphere has a cozy, neighborhood vibe. Artists often display their artwork and you can even buy the art at the register. I always feel comfortable and get that warm, fuzzy feeling when I walk in the door. I much prefer frequenting local spots like this to corporate chains. The service has improved dramatically since I started coming here years ago. The staff is friendly and they do a good job, some of them even letting customers know if there's a little bit of a wait for food/drink orders. If you're in Cambridgeport or surrounding neighborhoods, I highly recommend stopping in to Petsi's. It'll likely become a place you want to go back to over and over again.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I found Petsi Pies while randomly walking through Cambridge. The atmosphere was great, the coffee good but not too complicated ( had a double presso and it was nice but I suspect the beans they have are a cut under top stuff like coffee collective or has bean ). The staff were genuinely friendly. The apple pie is nice, nothing flashy but a good proper apple pie. I might go back for some more coffee.