“good but not great...”

Boloco
Ranked #379 of 664 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed June 10, 2012

we stopped by here on our outing in Havard Sq, a friend had recommended that we try it out but I have to say I was a bit disappointed. The burrito was freshly made to order but jit was ust ok. My daughter had smoothie and she said that was great so if you're there try one of those but I was hoping for a better burrito.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

great for good value fresh fast food. Part of a chain so you'll see them in Boston as well

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I'm a local and this is my favorite quick stop in Harvard Square. I like the food and the vibe: there's usually seating, including a high chair that was only unavailable once, employees are friendly, and other customers have been known to flirt with my small children, which keeps the children happy. Service is fast and ordering is easy--I like that they put sample sizes of each burrito and drink up to see when you order, with sizes ranging from snack to feast I also love that this is the most environmentally sensitive restaurant I know. When you're done, everything goes into compost or recycling. No trash. None! I usually order the same thing because I find it so delicious: the summer burrito with black beans and mango salsa, and the Nutella milkshake. I typically get the burrito plain (no added protein) although if I'm in the mood for spicy I'll add their tofu, which is at the high end of my medium-tolerance heat threshold. Because you can choose what to add, this is an easy place to feed vegetarians and meat-lovers together. It isn't elegant or highly gourmet, but the seasoning is creative and good and I find myself wanting to go back for another taste.

Reviewed June 10, 2008

Love all the wraps with tofu!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 4, 2008

Had a $1 burrito coupon. I got a Cajun Steak, just not sure that belongs in a burrito. Was pretty good, filling, decent amount of meat, but in H^2 I'd still say head over to Anna's.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook