“Coffee is great”
Review of 1369 Coffee House

1369 Coffee House
Ranked #19 of 48 Coffee & Tea in Cambridge
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Never tried the baked goods, but the coffee is the best around. You'd probably have to go to Europe to get better coffee

Reviewed January 5, 2012

If you are looking for a cozy place where to chill, get to read a book or have some work done, you can do it here, surrounded by a nice community, cheerful bartenders.
They will keep you warm with fabulous soups, brad pudding and a large selection of teas in winter time. In spring and summer season they offer some nice seats outside, where you get to enjoy a nice view of the beautiful city hall and feel part of the smart community of Cambridge. Healthy food for lunch and dinner too.
Having breakfast here makes my day already a better one. Moreover it seems the only place where you can borrow newspapers and get to read it while sipping a tasty fresh blended coffee.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Bustling coffee shop with a great local feel. I loved the relaxed atmosphere. The staff was friendly and even let us ask for a not-on-the-menu mix of flavored syrups in our espresso drinks. A pretty decent chocolate croissant, too. I would go back for the atmosphere alone.

Reviewed December 1, 2010

I love this coffee shop. I lived in the Inman area for a year and this was my favourite place to pick my coffee in the morning. So I'm writing about the Inman location. I just loved it. Staff is awesome and nice and the place is not as cold as all those sterile Starbucks places. It has a cozy and welcoming atmosphere. And furthermore, the coffee tastes just great and the sweets like cakes and cookies are amazing!
I had to move away and I really miss this place! Visiting this place will be one of the first things to do when I’m back in Boston!

Reviewed June 28, 2010

This is a great place to bring your laptop or a book and hang out for a while with a great cup of coffee. The sandwiches are a little disappointing, but the baked goods are pretty yummy.

1  Thank shoversten