“good ice cream”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 15, 2016

good ice cream, many unusual flavors along with the normal ones. they give you tastes if you ask. not a lot of places to sit inside.
Have to go up a few steps to get in which makes going with a stroller difficult. there are some benches outside

Date of visit: September 2015
Write a reviewReviews (477)

Reviewed March 15, 2016

this place is between central square and MIT. really satisfying flavors on a hot day (or if you are a new Englander, a frozen wintery day) my favorites are sweet cream and Belgian chocolate.... amazing flavors.... its only an ice cream joint.... now food per se...

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed March 12, 2016

You have to go here and get the B3 (butter, brown sugar, brownie). I am still dreaming of this ice cream!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

I heard Toscanini's was a fabulous spot for dessert. I'm so glad I stopped by. I had the Brown Sugar, Brown Butter Brownie Flavor (I think that's what it was called) and Goat Cheese Honey Walnut.

I loved the uniqueness of the flavors. They tasted delicious. I also enjoyed that they kept rotating flavors, however, it was a bummer standing in line watching the flavor I wanted to try be taken away!

The flavors were so unique I wanted to try a few but I felt like I was a burden asking to try 4 flavors. I was told I needed to hurry up. Which I understood the line was long and the shop was closing soon, but I knew when it was my turn, exactly what ones I wanted to try.

I will definitely be back though, it was delicious! Hopefully, I can try some more flavors without irritating the staff!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 11, 2016

If you just want a bite sized sundae then try the micro sundae served in a small dixie sized cup. All the pleasure none of the guilt.

Date of visit: October 2015