- The location in terms of being in the centre of Cambridge, near bars and restaurants and Harvard square
- You do not need a car to visit Boston from here
- The rooms are decorated to a high standard, even more so than the common areas which is rare
- Breakfast was lovely
- Bed comfortable
- No noise from other rooms
- Room well equipped with TV, iron and board, phone, radio etc - no tea or coffee
- Location in terms of views, on a little back street so you cannot see much
- There is a cat that is lovely, but if you are allergic it is a problem
- They have limited parking so mention the need for parking in your booking
- My room was generally clean, but it was dusty on doors, ledges and skirting boards,
I paid $150 before tax which is good for a quality bed in Cambridge, prices can try to go up to $250 so check a few times.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Mary Prentiss Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mary Prentiss Hotel Cambridge