All reviews whole foods shampoo and conditioner starbucks attached fire pit summer shack panera bread alewife subway station cool hotel funky bathroom traffic circle outdoor garden harvard square dunkin donuts trader joe s coffee pot great shower room fridge
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I have been there every Sunday morning and sometimes one or two days from week days, I had a good time in this place with my friend, we got a great service from the hotel workers, and playing pool when we need .This hotel is very high standard, it has very clean room, the bar room is attractive , nice pool playing room, the outside seat recreation area are well organized. The customer service in this Hotel is Excellent. Especially the lady her name is Gabnela and the gentle man working in the bar are doing a great customer service, nice approach . Keep doing the great job. Perfect hotel thanks.

Room tip: Accessible for the city and quite room
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
FreepointHotelGM, General Manager at Freepoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Hello,

Thank you for the great review! I will share this feedback with Gabby and Shinny. We are happy that you choose our Hotel when your travels bring you to Cambridge. Hope to see you back on Sunday.

Best,

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Bartender Shini was incredibly helpful. He made a drink called the flamingo that was incredible!!!elderberry and vodka. A must try for anyone in Cambridge. And a cool space with a pool table to just hang.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello Bryan,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Freepoint Hotel.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you are able to take advantage of our lobby/bar.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Checked into the hotel some days ago.there service is excellent. The staff are so friendly ,it's like home.I enjoyed my stay and if I pass this way again am sure to repeat the wonderful experience. To be specific. There rooms are clean and the meals are good. The area is quiet but it has a shopping mall close by. There is a train station close by. All in all the place is excellent.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FreepointHotelGM, General Manager at Freepoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Hello Felicia,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us and others (who use Trip Advisor as a great travel resource).
I am happy to read that you found “our” home to be “your” home away from home.

Hope to have you staying with us again soon!

Best,

Reviewed August 3, 2017

I loved freepoint but the bartender Shinny is the reason I will return. I enjoyed his company and he went above and beyond for my food and drink order. I will be returning and hope to see him here. The front desk was great and the rooms very comfortable. This is a great hotel! I can't wait too return.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Good morning Amy!

Thank you for choosing the Freepoint Hotel during your travels to Cambridge. I will be sure to share this review with Shinny. We also look forward to you returning to our beautiful Hotel.

Have a great week,

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

I came to Massachusetts on a family vacation. I'm going to be honest, the long trip from Pennsylvania kind've put a damper on the experience of road trippin'. The traffic was horrendous and I was dreading the check-in process. First off, Chanel was more than accommodating and she coached us through traveling/using mass transit from the hotel to other places (Boston and Salem, among other places). I have never experienced someone so patient in a hectic, stressful position (the hotel was very active at all hours during our stay and Chanel was bombarded by many, but handled us like a champ). The room was clean and inviting. Naturally, with my luck, someone in my family experienced toilet issues and Shawn was more than helpful and patient in taking care of the situation. He was also helpful in telling us about places of interest within walking distance from the hotel and offered to bring us menus from restaurants that delivered to the hotel well after the kitchen on site closed (some places delivered until 3AM). I just want to thank Chanel and Shawn for making our stay in Massachusetts an even better experience.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
FreepointHotelGM, General Manager at Freepoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Hello Mike,
I will be sharing this review with not only Chanel and Shawn but the entire Hotel team. So everyone can read about the genuine service that Chanel and Shawn provided you. I am glad you chose Massachusetts as your vacation spot, but even more grateful that you chose our Hotel as your home away from home.