“Greek goddess”

Cuisines: Greek, Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I've Been wanting to go here for sometime, and finally did for a quick lunch on sunday. I ordered the corner special gyro. It's a beef and lamb gyro with the usual lettuce, tomatoes and tzatziki sauce. The sauce was incredible! Truly makes the sandwich. Will be back. The only negative is parking, since its on mass ave in Cambridge.

1  Thank Eric S

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Saw Green Corner Restaurant mentioned on a local food program and checked it out on a week night. Service was fast and friendly. The gyro is shaved beef and lamb - stacked in layers on one massive kebab over the grill they shave just the right crispy pieces off. Mmmmmmm. And the baklava which I don't even normally like, was the best in my life, heavenly. To think I walked past this a 100 times ... I'll be back !

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a very pleasing lunch. I had their Lamb Kebab with rice and salad. This came with a complimentary soup . I couldn't leave without trying their Baklava everything was outstanding. I am only sorry that I live so far away.

1  Thank acesiif15
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been going to the Greek Corner since they opened, about 20 years ago. Everything is good, and they have the usual stand-bys, like souvlaki, pastitsio, appetizer platter (the tzatziki and eggplant dips are particularly good), and so on. It can get a bit hectic at peak times; that comes with the territory.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Initially heard of this place on diners, drive-ins and dives. After he episode stimulated my need for this food, I can honestly say it was as good as I had hoped! Will definitely be back to try more dishes! If you have a sweet tooth like my self, finish off with the baklava!