“Very pleased.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children
“Very pleased.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a very pleasing lunch. I had their Lamb Kebab with rice and salad. This came with a complimentary soup . I couldn't leave without trying their Baklava everything was outstanding. I am only sorry that I live so far away.

1 Thank acesiif15

Lexington, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful home-cooked greek food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been going to the Greek Corner since they opened, about 20 years ago. Everything is good, and they have the usual stand-bys, like souvlaki, pastitsio, appetizer platter (the tzatziki and eggplant dips are particularly good), and so on. It can get a bit hectic at peak times; that comes with the territory.

• Visited August 2012
“Guy's recommendation did not disappoint!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Initially heard of this place on diners, drive-ins and dives. After he episode stimulated my need for this food, I can honestly say it was as good as I had hoped! Will definitely be back to try more dishes! If you have a sweet tooth like my self, finish off with the baklava!

• Visited October 2012
New Jersey
“Very Enjoyable Lunch”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My daughter and I had lunch here. We both had gyros - me the beef/lamb and she the chicken.
They were delicious. Had hummus for an appetizer and it was tasty. The only negative is that our meal and appetizer arrived all at the same time. The restrooms were very clean

• Visited October 2012
Harvard, Massachusetts
“Love Greek Corner”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I used to work in Cambridge and Greek Corner was my favorite restaurant to visit. Their chicken gyro is very fresh and the dressing on it is very good. The Chicken Lemon soup is a must! I would get their Tzatsiki to go. The service is fast but not very friendly and I wish they would give you more pita with the tzatsiki. But the food outweighs any negatives! I have never found a better Greek restaurant than Greek Corner.

• Visited September 2012