“Guy's recommendation did not disappoint!”

Greek Corner Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 647 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Greek, Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Initially heard of this place on diners, drive-ins and dives. After he episode stimulated my need for this food, I can honestly say it was as good as I had hoped! Will definitely be back to try more dishes! If you have a sweet tooth like my self, finish off with the baklava!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My daughter and I had lunch here. We both had gyros - me the beef/lamb and she the chicken.
They were delicious. Had hummus for an appetizer and it was tasty. The only negative is that our meal and appetizer arrived all at the same time. The restrooms were very clean

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I used to work in Cambridge and Greek Corner was my favorite restaurant to visit. Their chicken gyro is very fresh and the dressing on it is very good. The Chicken Lemon soup is a must! I would get their Tzatsiki to go. The service is fast but not very friendly and I wish they would give you more pita with the tzatsiki. But the food outweighs any negatives! I have never found a better Greek restaurant than Greek Corner.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I am so glad we ate here while vacationing in Boston! We were looking for something different after days of eating traditional New England fare. I had the chicken kabob plate, comes with rice and Greek salad. My chicken had a nice char and very juicy. The rice was not just a side, it was very flavorful and went great with the chicken. My boyfriend had the gyro sandwich, which was equally filled with great flavor. The hummus was also very good, I love lemon in my hummus. If I lived in Cambridge, I would be a regular at this place! The prices were also very reasonable.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Been waiting to go back since i had lunch with some clients there a few months ago. Seated promptly, and waitress came right over with an hello and a smile. Got right down to business with Paula ordering Chicken Kabobs with rice and salad, and myself going with the Lamb Kabobs with the same side and an order of Marinated Octopus. Paula was very please with the chicken(I tried it also and it was flavorful and juicy) the rice was a little gummy and the salad just ok. My Lamb was off the charts!!! COME ON DOWN TO FLAVOR CITY!! Cooked perfectly medium and melted in your mouth. You do not need a knife. rice once again not the greatest ( the first time i was there it was tremendous so i am chalking it up to a bad day) the salad ok . If you go there and do not have the Marinated Octopus you should have your head examined. The same thing at the sushi bar next door I promise you is 3 times as much and not half as good. Filet Mignon of the sea. We shall return