“Good lunch deal”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
berolboy
“Good lunch deal”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

A good value for money lunch deal. I had Caesar Salad and chicken and bacon bap with my partner having soup and pizza.

The food was delicious and the service was very good. Kyle, our server, wanted to help as much as possible.

• Visited May 2013

New Glasgow, Canada
“Friendly Atmosphere, Amazing Food”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stopped for lunch on our tour of Harvard. The waitress was extremely helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was welcoming. The food was absolutely amazing. I had the baked haddock. I don't regret it for a second. The portion was large and I couldn't eat it all.

• Visited May 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Below average food”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Went there after a Harvard tour because my girlfriend wanted a deep pan pizza.
I got a salad with some chicken and a piece of bread with 4 kinds of cheese. I dont like deep pan pizza and wasn't really inspired by the menu.
My ourse came first and it was a pretty basic, almost sad salad with just a bit of chicken in it.
The bread was drenched in oil. Not my kind of food.
The deep pan were average at best. But strangely enough pretty cold. The waiter heated it again for us which helped.
Service was nice

• Visited March 2013
east northport
“Delicious food.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped in for a late lunch after moving our daughter in to her housing @ Harvard. They have a delicious gluten-free pizza[menu]. Since she has a gluten intolerance this is another alternative for her if she wants to go out to eat with friends. Besides that, the regular menu has some very nice offerings. I had a chicken and pasta dish that was awesome. The service is very good. Shout out to Will, he was our server!! Check this place out. There is something for everyone and they aim to please.

• Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good service, icky food...”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Why my friends wanted to go to Uno's when surrounded by lovely outdoor dining is another story but I went with the flow.

I started with the French Onion soup which if it had been hot or even warm would have been much better though for cold soup I have to admit it was pretty good. However, it went down hill from there. One of us had burger medium that actually came not undercooked but raw. Yuck! Another had a burger that cooked so long it shrunk to the size of a hockey puck. My steak tips were cooked correctly but cold ( probably sitting in the window while the burgers fat was evaporating ) The rice was hot as Hades and the roasted veggies cold. Another friend just kept downing cheap wine so I don't think it really mattered.

All that said our waitress Keisha was very nice and efficient. If you find yourself in Cambridge do yourself a favor and go to a one of kind restaurant. Every type is represented...

• Visited August 2012