“More than Cricket”

Cuisines: International
Massachusetts
“More than Cricket”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Marketed as sports bar focused on cricket and beautifully decorated with cricket paraphernalia, Hit Wicket with multiple screens, we were told, show all live sporting events, baseball, basketball, etc. For us, because there was no live games during a weekday lunch, they played highlights from a requested previous game.
The food was pretty good, although some descriptions could be misleading - e.g. 'bangers & mash' was not like what one would find in England; it was had touches of Indian food. Overall, all three of us enjoyed our food.

• Visited February 2014

Laval, Canada
“Only if you are a fan of Cricket”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

English type of pub. The food was borderline ok. I ate the fish and chip... I don't recommended it. very small plate for the price. The Fries were good. Personally I won't go back there if I come back to Cambridge.

• Visited November 2013
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“I do not recommend”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went to watch the game since it is located in my neighborhood .I decided to have brunch since i was gonna stay for a while( at least until the game over) The main course item very small and not worthy for paying the price they have fixed.

Visited November 2013
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Great place to watch a game”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Stopped by to watch the Sox and had a good time. Still some growing pains (running out of beers), but overall a good place to grab some drinks and watch a game.

Visited October 2013
Cambs, UK
“Superb Friendly Evening - Cricket and Sox, more than I could have hoped for”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Dropped in spontaniously ... an Englishman away from home

Was made so welcome, had the TV changed so I could watch the cricket game I wanted from my chosen seat.

I like the 'food of cricket playing nations' theme, great choice, I had curry wraps, but the South African and Australian options give you great red meat or sea food choices.

Indian style mashed potato - with a little bit of chili, coriander / cilantro and mustard seed I think.

The main screen was showing the Red Sox in the play-offs so the atmosphere was lively.
So many people wanted a chat.

Really a top evening, i'd go again for sure

• Visited October 2013