“Appetizer Sampler, enough said!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Barada

Cafe Barada
Ranked #141 of 625 Restaurants in Cambridge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denver, Colorado
“Appetizer Sampler, enough said!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

The appetizer sampler has hummus, tabbouleh, baba ganoush, and lentils and is served with pitas. It is AMAZING! The falafel wrap is also great (I add hummus to it). Service is good and all around this place is a great find in North Cambridge.

It isn't cheap, I always am a little surprised at the bill but it is all homemade and fresh ingredients, the atmosphere may make give me the impression I should be spending less since it is so casual.

Take out is great. Cash only!

• Visited May 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Leb Food a different way”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

My husband and I had sandwiches and an order of tabouli at Barada yesterday. He loved his shish kabob, but my kibby was a bit bland. I'm used to having it the way my family made it, stuffed with pine nuts and onions with a few more spices mixed in. Overall, the sandwich was OK with fresh lettuce and tomato as well as being quite large and filling. But I won't order the kibby again. Adding the tabouli to it definitely spiked up the flavor, since it was delicious, although again different from the tabouli we know from my family's recipes. The freshness of the lemon and the quality of the olive oil stood out. I would like to return for dinner some evening and try one of the meals.

• Visited November 2011
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Great Local Middle Eastern Food in N. Cambridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2010

This little restaurant is a 5 minute walk from our place in North Cambridge. Great place. The falafel is fantastic. My fiance is in love with their lemon salad dressing. They recently had a fundraiser for the Red Cross in Haiti, in which they donated 15% of their profit that day. The place was packed, which was good to see. The guy that runs/owns the place is very nice, as well. And not a bad wine list, either.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice Lebanese restaurant in Cambridge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2009