“Loved It”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2014

food was great...even tho only pizza and salad...very fresh and interesting presentation...ate there 3 nights! good wine also and excellent service

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I really like the ambiance of this place. The bar is very nice, a good place to hang out. But I didn't think the food seems all that super. It was fine, just not the best I've had.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This place has fantastic personal sized pizzas - they have tons of great pizza topping combos, but still allow you to make your own pizza.

We get take-out pizza from here once a week and always enjoy it. The cheese to sauce to dough ratio is perfect and not overwhelming in any way. We have also tried some of their salads and while they are on the smaller size, they are great for an appetizer.

During the summer months, they have great tables where you can sit, enjoy a beer, and hang out. The service outdoors matches the service inside.

We really enjoy getting take-out here and have enjoyed using their patio on warm summer nights!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went to Za for an early dinner after a holiday weekend matinee at the Kendall movie theater. Seated quickly, and service was attentive. (Did I mention that the area was unusually quiet.) We ordered the beet salad and an assortment of pizzas. The salad was not; it was more of a mixture of diced, cooked (or maybe canned) beets and feta cheese smooshed back in the can, then slid out of the can as a cylinder of beets and cheese. I love beets, but not these beets. The pizzas tasted like frozen dough with tasteless sauce, and a light smattering of non-descript toppings (a veggie pizza lacking a rich assortment of the local bounty currently available) and grocery store shredded parmesan. And these little (10") pizzas are aggressively priced.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

For our 10th anniversary my husband and I went for diner at Za. Pizzas were great so as the charcuterie and cheese plate. Excellent service by Nataliya!