“A favorite in the Square.”
Review of Cambridge 1

Cambridge 1
Ranked #140 of 642 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I love the high quality ingredients used at Cambridge 1 and the unique flavors of their pizzas are a welcome change of pace from your average pizza joint. However, on my most recent trip I was disappointed that our pizza was burnt on the bottom.

We received attentive service as is my usual experience at the restaurant and only waited 15 minutes to be seated - not bad for a Saturday night in the Square.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I had a great pizza here. I was attracted by the wood smell outside. The pizza was delicious. Very fresh. The beer was great too.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

On the way to the A.R.T. we needed lunch and went to Cambridge 1 at the suggestion of our friends who live in Cambridge. Everywhere in Harvard Square looked packed so we were grateful to go into this oasis of quiet with really interesting pizza. We had the spinach and artichoke heart which was to die for and the lobster and corn which was surprisingly bland. We also had an arugula salad which was fine but truly just that...a pile of arugula and some shave parm....not everyone at the table was so psyched.

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

The food and service was great. However, We could not wait to get out when we saw MICES with an S running around. When we mentionned it, no one seemed too surprised or cared too much. Stay away!!!!

1  Thank Ploopa
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We had lunch here after taking the T from Boston to Cambridge. The menu offers a variety of pizzas, a few pastas and salads. Obviously, a favorite for students, my husband had the lobster pizza and loved it. It featured generous chunks of lobster, together with corn, green peppers on thin crust ($14.00). He had it with beer on tap. I went for the pasta bolognese, which was nothing out of the ordinary but had a good tasting sauce., The meal was more than adequate to satisfy our hunger. Would like to try another pizza next time as this seems to be their main event. Just down the street from the Square.