“Great little neighborhood gem”
Review of City Girl Cafe

City Girl Cafe
Ranked #153 of 662 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Excellent Italian food. Limited wine list. Space is quite tiny. Takeout an option. A favorite in the hood.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We were introduced to this place from a Groupon. We were so happy to find it. Food is delicious, fresh, creative and reasonably priced.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Went with college sons for Sunday brunch. My first time, but a favorite of my local son. I totally missed the boat by ordering my usual--two eggs and wheat toast, which they happily accommodated. Don't do that! Order anything off the menu and you will get a most fantastic, tasty, original, beautiful meal! Very fresh ingredients and wonderful breads. Four of us ordered differently and each choice was delicious. Additionally, every plate that went by looked like something for which I would love to go back. There are only 6-8 small tables but staff hustles (very friendly) and turnover is pretty quick. Nice, lively atmosphere. Prices average. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

I have enjoyed lunches at this restaurant before but had not realized its great dinner menu. It is a tiny,should I say intimate place, and popular but we got there before a waiting line formed. The food was great and despite the smallness of the space, we did not feel crowded and had a great family meal before going to a movie.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Not sure why some people believe a poor attitude makes better food because ...bad food is just bad food, not even a "cool" hipster attitude can fix it.