“Good food”
Review of California Pizza Kitchen - CLOSED

California Pizza Kitchen
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Close to the hotel. Great food and service. People seems friendly. The atomosphere was great. Lots of food choices. Always a good place to eat.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Hands down the most flavorful, the most pleasant and welcoming service, and best atmosphere of the big 3 restaurants at the Cambridge Galleria.
I ate here 4 times this week during my business trip and will always return for a Habanero Carnitas Pizza plus a glass of Moscato!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My sons loved the pizza here and the Kung Pao Spaghetti is one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten! My son was also celebrating his 7th birthday and they helped us to make it special for him by putting a candle in his desert and joining us in singing Happy Birthday!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Shared a quick lunch with a work colleague. The restaurant was pretty quiet and we were shown straight to a table. Very quick service but still friendly.

I had the half Caramelised Peach Salad with Shrimp which was very good and plenty for lunch. I would never have managed a full portion!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

If you've eaten at a California Pizza Kitchen before, you know what you're going to get. The pizza is great, and this location doesn't stray far from the norm for the chain. Service was great, I ate at the bar, and while the wait for my pizza was a little longer than I expected, my pizza was piping hot and delicious. Service was on par with other CPK locations I've eaten at, pretty good.