“Great wood oven pizzas and beers to match”
Review of Bertucci's - CLOSED

Bertucci's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Mississauga
“Great wood oven pizzas and beers to match”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Loved Bertuccis for it's great wood fired pizzas, and beers to match. Nice decor with large pictures of Italy throughout the restaurant, good friendly service and nice atmosphere. They have about half a dozen white and another half a dozen red wines by the glass and local beers (Sam Adams among others) to go with the pizzas. The Bertucci ultimate is especially delicious with ham, sausage, meatballs and chicken - a different topping on each slice. The individual size is just right for one person and a half carafe of wine will give you a few glasses without breaking the bank. Highly recommended for lunch!

• Visited November 2012

New York
“great food and fun”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The pizza, and salads were great, not to be missed. Paired with the local beers and very good service makes this an easy visit

Visited October 2012
Vicksburg MS
“first-rate Italian chain”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This was my second meal at a Bertucci's, but my first at the location just off the Harvard campus. It was an excellent choice for lunch; we had just over an hour break at our Harvard workshop and we were able to get in and out there with delicious lunches in 45 minutes. I had a salad and a grilled shrimp appetizer, others had lasagna, lunch salads, and pizza, and everyone was very pleased with their food. Service was good too; we had a waitress on her first day on the job, but she was very competent and friendly and helpful to our rather large group of seven. The setting is nothing special, but comfortable, and prices are reasonable. This is not fine Italian dining, but it is what it purports to be: good, affordable, traditional Italian fare.

• Visited June 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Really disappointed!”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We moved to the Boston area from Maryland and one of our favorite restaurants in MD was Bertucci's. On a recent trip to Harvard Square, we decided to have dinner at Bertucci's. We were really disappointed. Service was very poor. The place was really packed but that is no excuse for good service. If a restaurant knows they are a typically busy place on a Saturday night, then they should be well equipped for a large crowd. It didn't even seem like they were short handed because we had several servers through out the evening and none of them knew what was going on. There were 8 of us in my party and with the exception of one, me, the rest ordered pizza which was average. I ordered salmon which was really overcooked and I ordered asparagus and roasted vegetables. My dish came with potatoes and green beans which i could not eat due to allergies which i specified from the very beginning. When I told my server, he responded with, "your asparagus is being heated up!" WHAT? heated up? why? cause you forgot and it sat on a counter for 15 minutes? When I got my asparagus, i asked where were my roasted vegetables and the guy said, "i"ll be back!" By now everyone had finished their supper and I said forget about it. Now they did end up bringing them out to me in a to go box and they did deduct something from our bill. I think we won't be going back to this particular Bertucci's in the future!

• Visited May 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I highly recomment it for italian food. I like their pizza and other specialities. They make such a great food food for good prices.

• Visited March 2012