“My favorite sushi in Boston”
Review of Cafe Sushi

Cafe Sushi
Ranked #57 of 666 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013

As close to LA sushi as I can seem to get. Great, fresh food and friendly staff. Great sushi specials including interesting and yummy veggie ones. I'm always happy after a meal here.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Good sushi, good variety and pretty decent price. We sat at the bar and the service was good, we were handed complimentary spicy pickles by the chef - which were very good. Clean and fresh sushi.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

While I cannot say that I have a refined enough palate to enjoy all the nuances of great sushi, Cafe Sushi has consistently provided me with enjoyable meals. Furthermore, two separate groups of friends from Japan that spent 1-2 years in the Boston area claimed that this was the best sushi they found here.
I will certainly be going back.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were on a business trip in Cambridge and wondered is there was a good sushi place nearby. Cafe sushi was and were lucky as there were only 2 spots free at the sushi bar. The menu is impressive lots of nice choices, we went for the signature ones and were very happy with it. It was all made with great care and great taste! And I thought that I could have only super sushi on the west coast, but here in Cambridge I found a better one! YES I will be back!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Every time we visit Cambridge, we go here for a gorge-fest on sushi. Located in an unassuming strip mall/office complex, this casual, 2nd story eatery offers super-fresh sushi prepared in a variety of interesting ways. The creative sushi rolls rock as do the outstanding by-the-piece sushi classics. (Their tempura isn't bad either.) I've also enjoyed their combination sushi-sashimi plates, seaweed salad and icy cold Sapporo beer. One of us had the beef sukiyaki, which was perfectly prepared, well-spiced and piping hot. If you're a sushi fan, don't miss Cafe Sushi, just minutes from Harvard Square.