“Best patio in Cambridge”
Review of Daedalus

Daedalus
Ranked #84 of 664 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This place leaves me each time I visit it with mixed feelings. I believe that it is the best patio in Cambridge, however the rushness of the staff (as mentioned in another review as well) and the not so clean environment makes me to doublethink about going there or not. Good for a beer or a drink every now and then. Would never eat here.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Enjoyed the friendly staff and the meal hit the spot. I'd recommend this to visitors in the area. Nice thing, no wait when we visited.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Daedalus has become a bit of a regular haunt during my month-long stay in Boston. There's a good selection of beers, including Dale's Pale Ale, Harpoon IPA, and Lagunitas. My only slight criticism is that the selection of IPAs is a bit samey - there is a tendency for American IPAs to taste very similar, due to the selection of the same hops. It would be nice if Daedalus served a less hoppy, amber ale.

The food is good - we've had a couple of meals - the mussels are very tasty, and the cuban sandwich was lovely.

The staff are very friendly.

It is a bit on the high side, price-wise.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We stumbled across this place for the first time about a year ago and loved the drinks and roof deck overlooking Harvard Square. After hearing the deck was open for the season we decided to head down this time for dinner too. There was a rather large wait for a Wednesday at 7pm but it did not bother us. There was plenty of room at the bar to have a drink while we waited. This time around we decided to try dinner as well as drinks. The food was amazing! The Caribbean jerk chicken sandwich was amazing. Some of the items on the menu were a little pricey but well worth it. Now that the weather is nice I will definitely be back again this year!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

The simple menu of quality ingredients make Daedalus a great place to eat. The salad was amazing as was the steak. A fine range of drinks were available and the staff very capable and friendly. I would recommend a visit here to anyone wanting a meal in pleasant surroundings.