“Overcharging”

Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I had an awful experience in this restaurant. We got overcharged by about a hundred dollars and when I tried to contact them. The management told me they are busy and to go through a dispute process. Very Very disappointed.

2  Thank vikarii

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We stopped here for something to eat early on a Sunday afternoon. We expected to grab a sandwich, but brunch was still going (until 3pm) so we had our pick of a creative and fun menu. The drinks were really fun. The portions were generous and delicious. I had Mexican Scrambled eggs and they came with--among other yummy things--homemade sausage. The sausage was amazing.
While we were there the owner (chef?) came around and chatted up some people he knew and was very friendly. I would like to go back in the summer to enjoy the rooftop dining even more. Casual but delicious.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Upon the recommendation of our concierge, we visited this past week. The environment is lovely and artistic with dark, warm colors. Our server was extremely pleasant and accomodating. He was attentive without hovering. The beer selection is very good. Rather than bread and butter, they serve warm toasted pita and red pepper hummus. I had the flank steak in a madeira wine sauce which was cooked to a perfect medium and beautifully fanned at a 45 degree angle across a bed of mashed, accompanied by a large portion of grilled asparagus. The asparagus was firm and had a wonderful garlic butter. My husband had a burger with carmelized onions and bleu cheese. We left barely a speck on either plate. All in all it was fantastic and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

4 of us walked in for a Saturday ngith dinner without reservations. Portions were huge. Fish - either the catch of the day or the options on the menu - were ideal to order. Tasty.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

This is a great spot for a nice summer dinner. Roof deck is nice, but they also have indoor seating as well. Food and service were great as were the drinks.