“Good Breakfast”
Review of Henrietta's Table

Henrietta's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Henrietta's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 647 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Elliott St.
Transit: Harvard T Stop
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We opted for breakfast instead of brunch on a recent visit. Very popular so a reservation is recommended.
Red Flannel Hash and Eggs outstanding, very unusual but good,. I asked for toast dark and it arrived "almost" burnt. My wife's eggs were on the verge of overdone but our daughter's french toast was "off the hook" awesome. Very diverse menu but I guess, arriving late, we rushed the chef.
We wanted to have brunch but were crunched for time....also the $45 pp price tag put us off a bit.
Try it...worth the effort and (try the Hash) very creative.

1  Thank suesguy

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This restaurant has the best bacon I have ever had. I make sure and eat there every year so I can eat that bacon. Also, all of the veggies are fresh and flavorful. The staff there is awesome.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Attentive wait staff and tasty food -- very imaginative use of spices. I travel to Cambridge several times a year for business and having breakfast at Henrietta's Table is always a highlight of my trip.

1  Thank TravelFoolVA
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Been a local for 22 years. Favorite place to eat. They grow their own foods on their farm, located near Harvard Square

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Had a really good breakfast with a menu I would have never expected in this part of the country. Great Chip Beef and Cheese Grits. Dress anyway you want. Lots of locals not staying at the hotel eating there.