“Great date place... excellent prickly pear margarita”
Review of West Side Lounge - CLOSED

West Side Lounge
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sacramento
Transit: Red Line to Harvard Square. West Side Lounge is a five to ten minute walk north on Mass. Ave.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great date place... excellent prickly pear margarita”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

West side lounge is one of my favorite places in Cambridge for a nice quiet dinner. The is also consistently home to the best prickly pear margarita I've ever had.... Food is creative and delicious and reminds me of a French-California fusion. Setting is pretty intimate so it can be a little weird taking you business colleagues there but its a great place for a date or anniversary, especially on Valentine's day when they have a very delicious prix-fixe menu

Visited December 2012
1 Thank techadventurer

Boston
“Truly awful”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I don't like to give really bad reviews since everyone has a sour night once in a while. But our experience at this place deserves a slam. From the moment we walked in to the second we left it was just terrible. With so many places to go, why go here?

• Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good local with a great bar”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had dinner at the bar last week and the food was good, service a little slow but ok. The truffle fries with parmesan cheese are worth the trip, ask for some aioli.

• Visited November 2012
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Love the fish tacos!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went here for a girls night this week and had a great time. The service was great and the food was good. I had the fish tacos and they were yummy. I ate everything on my plate! I like this place because it's not too big and they have a great menu and it's not overpriced. It's a great place to meet someone for a casual dinner and good food. Also, the bread pudding on the dessert menu was amazing. I am picky and this is one of the best desserts I have had in awhile. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
Boston
“way too noisy”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Used to be one of my favorites. Really nice atmosphere, good food, and great feng shui in the front part of the restaurant. A couple of years ago, they started playing the music up real loud. Even sitting at the bar, right next to my dinner companion, the music--uh, noise--level was stressful.

• Visited October 2011