“Solid and Enjoyable Dining Choice”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #7 of 21 Dessert in Cambridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Harbor, FL
“Solid and Enjoyable Dining Choice”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch. Ordered the Vietnamese Tacos which was prepared impeccably.
Service was pleasant and always attentative.
I can wholeheartedly recommend it based on my lunch and will return if the occasion calls for it.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
“bad experience”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I had an awful experience here. Just about everything went wrong that could... the waiter was horrible, food was not good, beers were warm. we complained and nothing was done. I like the cheescake factory but wouldn't recommend this location based on my own experience.

Visited July 2012
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Bland Food!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Ate here once and not likely to again. I ordered the spaghetti and it was totally bland with no real flavour a great dissopointment. Our server was not that great either, I got the feeling that because we were not ready to order when she arrived she then ignored us. I would give this place a wide berth and unless I was really stuck!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Janike92
Revere, Massachusetts
“DELISH!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great service! My order came out wrong and they fixed it and took it off the bill! The chicken samosas are amazing!! 30th anniversary cake is the best flavor!

Visited October 2012
Cork
“Very American”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Went there shortly after we arrived as we were tired and hungry and it was nearby. The service was quick and friendly . The Pizza was ok buy oh my -cheesecake far far too sweet

Visited November 2012