“Like being a student again!”

Cambridge Brewing Company
Ranked #52 of 647 Restaurants in Cambridge
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My friends and I use to meet up at CBC every week after school to enjoy some of the excellent beer brewed at this little microbrewry. I particurlary like their IPA and the Big Man stout.

Outdoor seating here is nice in the summer and the interior though fairly unremarkable is often full of 1 Kendall center employees - (eg. Amgen) and MIT students.

Food here is tasty but fairly standard, nothing earth shattering to be had in the food department..

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went on a Saturday for Beerunch. Very nice selection of beers and the pub style food was very good. We will go back when in the area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

You do come here for the beer, so expect great things there. We had an IPA that was quite tasty! It's a very casual spot in Kendall square next to some rather upscale places, so you can definitely grab some good pub food here, but don't expect anything amazing.

We had the boneless wings to tide us over till dinner and they were decent, way too spicy, but the burn was quickly quenched with more beer.

I usually don't set out to go here, but it's a staple in the kendall square area for good food and relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Situated just over the river from Boston, the CBC serves good food and great beers. We visited twice during our stay. Beer choice was good, and some beers quite alcoholic !

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Stopped into CBC for a couple of pints on a recent trip to Boston. The service was friendly and efficient, the atmosphere of the place was cozy, and the beer selection was excellent. They had a large list of their own drafts as well as many more. While I can't remember exactly which drafts we had, I can say with certainty that they were all delicious, and the prices weren't too bad for the quality of the beer. I didn't try the food as we were heading elsewhere, but if I lived in the area CBC would definitely be a frequent stop of mine. Highly recommended.