“Great service, Great Food, Hard to find parking”
Review of Oleana

Oleana
Ranked #5 of 564 Restaurants in Cambridge
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Btw. Prospect & Columbia
Reviewed July 6, 2016

Daughter took us to her local favorite place. The several small plates that we had as openers were each well prepared, I liked the lightly fried mussels and fried Falafel which was (very well seasoned and soft) wrapped in pita with varying pickled items to add,
Sea Bass on lentils was seared just right. The roasted duck skewers were moist and
mildly seasoned.

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank oldtraveler2wong
Write a reviewReviews (759)

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

This delightful,restaurant is my favorite in Cambridge area. The owner I believe is Scandinavian but travelled extensively in the Middle East and Turkey. Her recipes reflect these areas but rather than be the same they are creative and a notch above any food I have eaten while living in Turkey for 8 years. They are fresh and delicately spiced. The tastes will always amaze me when I return repeatedly. A treat for the taste buds!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

Probably one of the best restaurants in Cambridge and possibly the best Turkish/middle eastern spot in Boston. A seasonal menu that ensures there is plenty for vegetarians (like me). Beautiful ambience and parking near by. The open falafel wrap is my favorite.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed June 27, 2016

This place has really wonderful Mediterranean style food. You have to book quite a long time in advance (2+ months), but I can see why. Best are the various meza plates to share - the more people the more variety you can try. We were four and found that 10 plates were plenty + 2 desserts.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 24, 2016

The outdoor seating, congenial waitstaff, and offbeat (literally) acoustic musical duo earn high points. Food was very good but not remarkable.

Date of visit: June 2016